- Hairwash liquid - jar method
- 20-25 soapnuts broken into a clean sterile quart size resealable jar.
- Fill jar with boiling water and place the lid on it.
- ( A pickle or jam jar with a resealable lid works fine or if you have canning jars use those)
- Place the jar in the canner and process according to manufacturers instructions for 15 minutes at 10 pounds of pressure. **Use only canning jars if you use this method.**
- Place the filled jar in a large pot filled with boiling water. Make sure the jar is covered with water. Bring it to a full boil and boil for 30 minutes. Remove jar from boiling water and let cool.
- Place 7-10 soapnuts in a clean glass quart jar with a resealable lid. Fill with boiling water. Place lid on securely. Place in an oven preheated to 250* Watch until the liquid starts to bubble and then time it for half an hour. Turn off oven and let cool a little. Remove from oven.
Use to wash your hair. No conditioner needed.
You may find that it takes a few washings to get all the chemicals out from the commercial shampoo you've used previously, but soon you will have wonderful, soft shiny hair without using a single chemical!
PLEASE NOTE: Be careful when using this solution on children! It will burn if it gets in the eyes and it tastes bad. (The same applies to adults!)
Respect Rethink Reduce Reuse Recycle Restore